- Vintage Restoration
- Structural Repair
- Neck Reset
- Bridge Saddles and String Nuts
- Miscellaneous Repairs
Guitar evaluations are now available to help you make an informed decision on buying a used guitar. Our goal is to inform you of any existing problems before you make a purchase. All services offered are by appointment only.
We will evaluate:
- Playability (Trussrod, Neck Angle, Tuning Keys, Action at Nut and Bridge).
- Structural Integrity (Braces, Neck, Bridge, Bridge Plate, Top, Back & Sides).
- Electronics (Pickups, Switches, Pots, Microphones, Preamps & Jacks).
- Intonation (Fret, Nut & Saddle Placement).
- Written Estimate on Correcting Problems.
Only $40.00 per guitar
Vintage guitar restoration is our primary function and specialty. We do accept contemporary guitars for repair that are of fine quality in need of repairs, such as; structural repairs, fretwork, and customizations. Our goal for restoring a vintage guitar is to raise the value and maximize its playability.
Since how a guitar is setup is critical to its performance, our philosophy on setups is simple, we adjust the guitar to your playing style.
We offer this service which includes:
- Neck adjustment.
- adjusting the bridge saddle(s).
- Adjusting the action at the nut.
- Setting the intonation.
- Clean, restring and tune to pitch.
We provide both stock and custom fretwork, such as;
- Fret level and re-crowning.
- Partial and total re-frets.
- Stock & compound radius.
- Nickel/silver and stainless steel frets.
- Fretboard straightening and radius corrections.
All forms of structural repairs and restorations are available.
- Brace repair.
- Body cracks.
- Top repairs.
- Bridge re-gluing & replacement.
- Bridge plates.
- Broken headstock.
Neck resets are available for all types of acoustic, electric and archtop guitars, using both modern wood glue as well as hyde glue.
- Bolt-on necks.
- Dove tail joints.
- Mortise and tenon joints.
Intonation corrections will dramatically improve a guitar's ability to play in tune. We offer the following corrections.
- Fill and re-cut slot, adjust nut location and compensated saddle, tempered tuning.
- Adjust nut location, intonate saddles, tempered tuning.
Bridge Saddles and String Nuts:
All bridge saddles and string nuts are custom carved to fit each instrument. We offer the following materials:
- Woolly Mammoth
We offer Pickup Installation for most guitars.
- Acoustic guitars.
- Electric guitars.
Volume / Tone control, Output jack, Preamps & Micophones.
Install strap buttons, strap locks, tuning keys, tremolos, rout for pickup, install pickguard, string trees, and much more.
We are an authorized Service Center for: